Uwill offers mental health professionals the opportunity to expand their practices, add a lucrative earnings stream and assist students in a flexible, convenient environment.
Uwill has become the leading teletherapy solution for colleges and students, offering students free online therapy and an immediate match to a diverse network of licensed therapists in all 50 states and 20+ countries. Utilizing proprietary technology, Uwill facilitates a secure counseling environment with video, phone, chat and messaging options. The Uwill platform allows counselors a chance to further their understanding of the latest teletherapy technologies and to focus on an underserved population of young adults.
Uwill allows you to focus on counseling and follow your passion for helping people become healthier, stronger and more empowered. Let us do the rest.
Why Join Uwill?
Why Join Uwill?
Expand Your Practice & Work With Students
- Grow your client base
- Add a lucrative earning stream
- Build experience with students
Flexible Hours & Easy-to-use Technology
- Control your own schedule
- Take on as many, or as few, clients as you wish
- Easy-to-use teletherapy platform – no additional software to install
Professional Development Support & Training
- Specialized training through monthly panels and seminars
- Discounts on CEU courses
- Connect with a global community
Eliminate Operational Expenses & Tasks
- Avoid dealing with operational tasks such as scheduling and billing
- Eliminate seeking new clients
- No overhead expenses
- Independently fully licensed to provide counseling (e.g., LPC, LMHC, LCSW, LICSW, LMFT, PsyD or similar credentials)
- Individual NPI Number or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years of direct clinical experience
- iOS or Android-enabled device with video
- Reliable internet connection
Select Uwill Counselors
Therapy Specialties: Anxiety, Depression, Stress, Relationship Problems, Family Concerns, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Years of Experience: 14
Years of Experience: 6
Therapy Specialties: Personal Growth
Years of Experience: 25
Therapy Specialties: LGBTQ Wellness; Depression; Anxiety; Substance Use
Years of Experience: 5
Join the Team
© 2022 Uwill | 1075 Worcester St, Natick, MA 01760 | 833-99-Uwill
Teletherapy Educational Partner of NASPA